1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large pot (non stick preferred) bring water and butter to a boil.
3. Once water is boiling, stir in salt and flour. Keep stirring until the mixture becomes almost a firm ball (about 3-5 minutes).
4. Place mixture in a large mixing bowl.
5. Using an electric mixture, add in one egg at a time, being sure to blend all ingredients together before adding the next one. Repeat until all three eggs have been added and mixed well.
6. Drop a spoonful of the dough onto a wax paper lined baking sheet. Making sure to allow some space between dough, for it to rise.
7. Bake for 17-22 minutes until the edges are golden and the puffs have risen a bit.
8. Once puffs have cooled slightly, cut puffs in half.
9. Apply a spoon or dab of pudding to each half of puff, and close again like a sandwich.
10. Take a few spoonfuls of frosting and microwave a few seconds until melted. Drizzle chocolate over puffs.