Potatoes are one of the most diverse foods I know. There are so many things that can be done with them, I’m constantly being amazing with new recipe ideas that I see. Whether it’s for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack… there’s a potato recipe that does the job! They work well as the main dish or a delicious side. You can get as fancy as you like when it comes to potatoes, but some of my favorite recipes are the good old simple comfort food recipes. This Garlic Parmesan Potato Recipe is a delicious spin on those!
Whether you’re an expert in the kitchen or a novice, this garlic and parmesan potatoes recipe is one that you can whip up quickly and easily. It makes the perfect side dish!
Garlic Parmesan Potato Recipe
The ingredients needed for this recipe are pretty simple, and many of them you probably keep around the house anyway. The garlic parmesan potato recipe calls for Russett potatoes, olive oil, garlic, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and parsley.
You simply chop the potatoes and toss them in the first four ingredients.
After that, place them on a baking sheet lined with cooking spray and bake them at 400 degrees for about 25 minutes. At that point, they should be nice and crispy. Once you take them out of the oven, sprinkle the parsley over the top of them to make them nice and pretty.
That’s it! In less that 45 minutes you’ve created a delicious recipe that your entire family can enjoy. Not only does it not take very much time, but it’s also a very neat and contained recipe which doesn’t leave a huge mess to clean up afterward. These are so delicious that you’ll have a hard time not over indulging!
Quick and Easy Garlic Parmesan Potato Recipe
- 2 lbs russet potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 packet Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan split in half
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice potatoes into thin half-moon shapes.
- Place potatoes in bowl and add olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, and 1/4 cup parmesan and toss until all the potatoes are coated.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and spread the potatoes on the pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip the potatoes, and add the remaining parmesan on top. Place back in oven for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve warm.
I love dipping them in sour cream, for an extra zesty twist!
Looking for a main dish to pair these with? Try this recipe for the perfect grilled ribs: The Beginners Guide to Grilling the Perfect Ribs .