Looking for a dish to turn the families head tonight? Look no further! Chef Junior’s easy and affordable pink salmon recipe with quinoa and brown rice is a quick and easy meal that will have your family thinking you broke the bank ordered take out from an expensive restaurant! The bonus veggie salad seals the deal.
This meal aims to feed a family of 4or under $20.00. All of the ingredients can be picked up from the market on your way home from work. With a prep and cook time totaling 45 mins. , you will be able to get back to enjoying the family in no time!
Pink Salmon Recipe with Quinoa and Brown Rice Ingredients
1 cup of chopped cauliflower
chopped Italian parsley (garnish)
1 package of Salmon (4 pieces)
8 Dried Thyme stems
1 tablespoon of garlic powder
1 tablespoon of onion powder
1 tablespoon of crushed black peppercorn
1 tablespoon of hickory black salt
½ stick of room temperature butter
Pink Salmon Recipe with Quinoa and Brown Rice Recipe
- Combine all of your seasonings and stir in with ½ stick of butter.
- Rub butter seasoning mixture on the top of each piece of salmon.
- Thinly slice your lemon and layer 3-5 slices per salmon.
- Place 2 stems of thyme on top of each piece of fish and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Place salmon in the oven on 345* for 30 minutes.
Bonus Veggie Salad Side Dish Recipe
3 Green Zucchini
3 Yellow Squash
1/2 cup of Kraft Mango Chipotle Dressing
- Wash and peel zucchini, squash, & carrots.
- Thinly slice your vegetables (Julienne) and mix together in large mixing bowl.
- Blanch your vegetables in boiling water for 3 mins and then give ice bath to stop cooking.
- In large bowl add/mix vegetables and ½ cups of Kraft Mango Chipotle
- Add in cup of cauliflower to salad
Season to taste.
Pair this Recipe with a lovely beverage or delicious dessert!