In our home, we’ve been blessed with three children 7 and under. One of the most difficult things about parenting, however, is trying to find a dish that everyone can agree on. Our toddler and baby are super picky and prefer finger foods. My husband, 7-year-old and I like to eat yummy and wholesome “grown-up” meals. Finding a happy medium can be challenging, but Chicken Mozzarella Pasta is something we’ve all been able to agree on!
Gluten-free? No worries! The best part about this recipe is that you can choose gluten-free pasta to create gluten-free chicken mozzarella pasta instead!
How to Make Gluten-Free Chicken Mozzarella Pasta
Gluten-free chicken mozzarella pasta is really simple to make. Like most pasta recipes, you’ll cook your pasta in boiling water, according to the package directions. While you’re cooking your pasta, you’ll want to set the saucepan over medium-low heat and cook the garlic cloves in 1 tbsp olive oil for about 1 min.
After that, you’ll add in the chicken and cook that on both sides.
After you’ve cooked the chicken, you’ll begin stirring in the other ingredients, adding in the mozzarella last.
Once you’re done you should have a delicious (and very aromatic) dish that you’ll simply add your cooked and drained pasta to create chicken mozzarella pasta!
This recipe is pretty simple and perfect to make on a busy weeknight. Despite the fact that it looks super fancy and tastes amazing, it really doesn’t require much preparation to create.
For us, this is one of those cold weather comfort foods that’s become a regular in our meal plan rotation. Try out different types of pasta with your dish, if you’d like to switch things up a bit! Want to try this chicken mozzarella pasta recipe for yourself? Grab the full recipe below or Pin for later!
Grab the Gluten-Free Chicken Mozzarella Pasta Recipe
Gluten-Free Chicken Mozzarella Pasta
- 10 oz Tagliatelle or Fettuccine pasta
- 3 Tbsps olive oil
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- ½ Pound chicken breast sliced
- 1 Can tomato sauce
- 1 Tsp oregano powder
- 1 Tsp dried basil
- ½ Cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ Tbsp parsley chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pot, boil water with salt over medium-high and add the pasta.
- Cook until al dente following the packaging directions.
- Meanwhile, set a saucepan over medium-low heat and the garlic cloves and 1 tbsp olive oil. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and cook until golden on both sides.
- Pour the tomato sauce, remaining olive oil, oregano, dried basil, salt, and pepper. Stir until combine.
- Integrate the mozzarella cheese, mix well and simmer.
- Once the pasta is done, drain it and transfer to the saucepan. Mix with the sauce until combined.
- Divide into the plates, and top with the parsley and black pepper.
- Serve and enjoy.