The numbers of home entrepreneurs are increasing at a rapid rate; many people are realizing the benefits of owning their home business, working on their own terms and having the flexibility to do whatever you so desire. Work from home entrepreneurs are generally more reliable, efficient and happier than your average 9-5 employee because they are doing something that they are passionate about. There’s something to be said about people who chose to do something they love over something they have to, and that’s where we begin this article.
The advantages of hiring a work from home entrepreneur can be summed up with just a few case points; we will discuss each point and move on to our recommendations regarding hiring a work from home entrepreneur.
- Tax Benefits – your company will save on taxes when hiring a work from home entrepreneur because most work as an independent contractor which means they are in charge of paying taxes on the funds you paid them throughout the year, versus having to pay employee taxes.
- More Efficient – the work from home entrepreneur can complete tasks quicker and more efficiently than the average employee; we say the comfortable environment of working in their own home assists in achieving this efficient mindset.
- Flexible Availability – if you pay an entrepreneur enough money, you could essentially have someone on call at more hours of the day than your average employee because they set their own hours and are not held under any employee law governing maximum hours worked.
- Happier Worker – the average work at home entrepreneur is usually a happier, more upbeat person to work with. When you hire someone who works under their own terms they tend to have a more positive attitude for they are living their dream.
- Reduced Costs – as the company hiring someone who works from home, you cut out that overhead cost of office supplies, equipment, and other items that come into play when you have an employee at your location.
- Creative People – work at home entrepreneurs are more creative, outside of the box thinking people as they have the whole day to use building their creative minds. When hiring someone like this, you can rest easy knowing they bring unique creativity to your brand.
Hiring someone to work for your company outside of their own home has many key advantages; overall you will be extremely satisfied with the overhead cost savings when you hire an independent contractor versus hiring an employee. Work at home entrepreneurs are the next generation of workers, so we say get out there and hire someone who can get the job done efficiently and creatively with an upbeat attitude today!